Happy Eid Mubarak to All

Happy Eid MubarakMay Allah accept all our good deeds, forgive our trangressions and ease the sufferings of all the people around the globe. Happy Eid Mubarak.

Happy Eid Mubarak 2011
The most beautiful phrase on this day which all Muslims utter from their hearts is Eid Mubarak; I also want to have an honor to say it my dear. Happy Eid day and Eid Mubarak.

Eid Mubarak Quotes
Wishing all my friends Eid Mubarak:)

Eid Mubarak Ramadan
May God send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner
of your Heart and filled your Life with a lot of Happiness like this EID DAY. Wishing you EID MUBARAK

Happy Eid Mubarak sayings
Happy Eid Mubarak everyone!!
Eid Mubarak 2 every one

Eid Mubarak Everyone
stay closer to ur frnds &relatives on the occatiön of this ramadan wish u all eid mubarak may allah forgive us ameen

Eid Mubarak Means
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslim brothers and sisters. Great job fasting for approximately 480 hours in the past 30 days

Eid Mubarak Said
Eid mubarak to all my friends.............may this be the best eid.......for all of you........

Wishing Eid Mubarak
May all of you have a very Happy Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends in the world, May Allah shower you and your loved ones with happiness and guidance.

Eid Mubarak Text Messages
When the sun has set, and day is done-
I'll break this chain, but only one.
By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone!
It's time for Eid and lots of fun!!!

eid mubarak quote
eid mubarak to all muslim
Eid Mubarak to all family and friends. May Allah bless you all with health, happiness and prosperity.

Eid Mubarak Text
I wanna be the first person who asking for your apologize..
Please forgive me for all my mistaken, for misunderstanding, for my bad words, for cancel out promises, for all what I've done what have been making you dissapointed. I am just an ordinary people, just a Human with all my minus and not perfect enough

Eid Mubarak to All
Minal Aidhin Wal Faidzin
With all due my respect, Please Forgive Me..N happy Eid Mubarak
Eid mubarak to all

Quotes about eid mubarak
EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE MUSLIMS ACROSS THE WORLD . MAY THIS EID BRING PEACE, HORMANY, HAPPINESS AND BLESS ALL OF US THE ETERNAL BLESSINGS ALLMIGHTY ALLAH. EID MUBARAK.

25 comments:

  1. I Like YOu Content For This Islamic festival. You can also Visit Our Stuff for The Given Below Stuffs.

    Eid Status for Facebook

    Eid Sms for GF

    Eid 2015 jokes

    Greetings for Eid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makna Sejati Berqurban; memberi mereka yang paling membutuhkan
    Ayo berQurban di Global Qurban

    ReplyDelete

  3. At the end of the Hajj, Muslims throughout the world celebrate the holiday of Eid al-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice).
    EID AL ADHA SMS IN ENGLISH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free Hd images for Dads on fathers day. Click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! happy Ramadan quotes For Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information your post brings. I see the novelty of your text, I will share it for everyone to read. I look forward to reading more articles from you. Eid Mubarak 2022

    ReplyDelete