Merry Christmas New Year Expressions

Merry Christmas New Year Expressions

"MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Happy holidays to everybody!

Have a great holidays,happy Christmas and happy New Year!

have a nice holidays and Happy new years.

have a wonderful holiday. Happy new year to every one

Merry christmas and have a happy forthcomin' new year 2012.

happy holiday , marry cristmas n happy new year

Have a great holiday

Happy Holidays ! All the best to you in 2012 ! See you in January.

 I wish you a fabulous new year.

Merry X'Mas & Happy New Year 2012.

1 comment:

  1. In the end I believe the essential spirit that animates those places animates me. If that spirit is God, then I found God...If that spirit is life, then I found life...If that spirit is awe, then I found awe. Part of me suspects it's all three...all I had to do to discover that spirit and the resulting feeling of humility and appreciation was not to look or listen or taste or feel. All I had to do was remember, for what I was looking for I somehow already knew. Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Air Tickets to Freetown

    ReplyDelete