Formal invitation sentences

Describe how the invitation should look. A formal invitation can be a card with a design that you mail to your friends.

 I ............. 15 invitations for the ......... party. The invitations are ...........

Some answers:
  • I have 15 invitations for the next party , the invitations are private.
  • I made invitations for the birthday  , the invitations are private.
  • I wrote invitations for the graduation party , the invitations are private.
  • I had sent 15 invitation for the party and the invitation are non formal
  • I wrote 15 invitations for the welcome party. The invitations are on my desk.
  • I made 15 invitations for the National Independent Day Party. The invitations are on Saturday.
  • I invited 15 invitations for the fashion party. The invitations are my potential customers.
  • I prepared 15 invitations for the birthday party. The invitations are my close friends from school.
  • I made 15 invitations for my birthday party on the next friday.
  • i wrote 15 invitations for my birthday party. the invitations are on december

No comments:

Post a Comment