Did you have a good weekend?

How is everyone? Did you have a good weekend?

Answer:
  • Yes, it was great!
  • Yes, I have fantastic weekend. How about you?
  • Everything is ok. How about you?
  • My weekend was okay and I did things acording to my plans. How about your?
  • My weekend is not special things.I just hang at home
  • I have greatfull weeekend. .
  • Aha, I was spending my weekend on the kitchen. What about you?
  • nothing special.! damn...
  • thanks a lot , my weekend was pretty good.
  • I have a great weekend!
  • Nothing special....just like usual.
  • My weekend is just an ordinary day like weekdays coz there's nothing special.
  • I'm fine, but my weekend was boring, there was nothing special.
  • So bored! I stayed at home all day!
  • spending my weekend on my works

No comments:

Post a Comment