Invitation for a party

Let's work on writing an invitation for a party you would like to throw. First, describe an important festival or holiday in your country.

  • Halloween is a wonderful holiday in my country. People wear costumes and the houses are decorated with jack o' lanterns (decorated pumpkins).
  • Water Festival is an important festival in my country. Many people from other provinces to come visit this festival.
  • Valentine's Day is a day when many couples go to have dinner out and they give something special to their couples for showing their love
  • Ied is a celebration for moslems after a month of fasting and do other religious activities during Ramadhan. We usually visit our neighbors, relatives and friends to forgive each other after Shalat Ied.

  • Tokasan is a wonderful festival in Hiroshima(my city).People wear Yukata(Japanese traditional clothes) and visit a famous shrine for prayer.
  • Christmas day is my favorite festival in my country.I really loved to decorate the christmas tree.I can't wait for this coming Christmas day :)
  • Tet holiday is an important holiday in my country. Almost people go back their country with their family.
  • europe festival is great
  • I invite you all to celebrate Novruz holiday with our people.
  • The summer solstice is the most happy day for me.Because of enjoying in the water.We will throw a beach party in Biwa lakeside. Let' jopin us!!!
  • September 15th is the Independence Day is a great holiday in my country. People wear countyside costumes and we decorate houses with Costarican's flag. Then September 14th at night we walk in our streets with colorful lanterns and musicians play nationals songs.
  • Tet (also known as Vietnamese New Year celebration) is an important holiday in my country. Adult people give red envelope to kids--red envelope contains money.

1 comment:

  1. Birthday party is always very special, whether it is a 'first birthday party' or a '50th birthday party', celebrate the special day of your dear one with our birthday.invitation for bachelor party

    ReplyDelete