Talk about something in the future

Did you know that you can also use the phrases:
  • I read that
  • I saw that
  • I heard that
to talk about something in the future? Think of a festival or an event in your country that will happen in the future and describe it here:
=> I .............. that there will be ............. later this year.

Some examples:

  • I read that will be a philharmonic rock concert in September.
  • I heard that there will be exhibition later this year.
  • I heard that there will be a party in the school for welcoming the new students later this year.
  • I heard that people are so exited about Football world cup in 2014 which will happen in their country.
  • I read that there will be an Independent Day Ceremony celebrated somedays in my country.
  • I hope that there will be a big independence celebration in this month !
  • I heard that there will have many children's live music in this Mid-autumn festival.
  • I heard on TV there will be raising tax in years.
  •  I heard that the goverment will launch new rule this year.
  • I read that there will be a typhoon later this year.
  • I heard that Typhoon No.12 will land on Japan this week.
  • I heard that there will be a recession later this year.
  • I heard that there will have 84 years of Majesty ceremony in the end of this year.
  • I hear that there will be a big flower festival later this year.
  • I heard that there will be fireworks on river
  • I heard that there will be a Presidential visit later this year.in my country
  • I heard that there will be a manga festival held in 2 months later this year.
  • I saw that there will be the big shopping mall later this year near my house.
  • I heard that there will be a big celebration Victory Day on August 30 later this year.

1 comment: