"to throw a party" means

"To throw a party" means to have a party. You can "throw a party" for something or someone:
I will throw a party for ............

I will throw a party for the new school year.
I will throw a party for my son this September.

I will throw a party for my parent's birthday.


i will throw a party for my success

I will throw a party for my youngest sister on tomorrow.
I will throw a party for my family tonight.

I will throw a party for my subordimates.
I'll throw party for my sister.

i will throw a party for my little brother's birthday
i will throw a party for my GRADUATION DAY

I will throw a party for getting a beloved job that I've waited for about 1 year.
i will throw a party for my mother's birthday

I will throw a party for you my best teacher.
 i'll throw a party for my daughter next sunday.

i'll throw a party for my brother's birthday
I'll throw a party if i could get scholarship.

I will throw a party for celebrating my birthday.
I will throw a party for my friend's marriage next weekend.

I wiil throw a party for my birthday.
I will throw a party for unfortunate children in my area.

I wiil throw a party for her birthday.
i will throw a party for the birth of my nephew.

i will throw the party for my younger sister.
I will throw a party for my brother's birthday.

i will throw a party for my birthday.
I will throw a party for my graduating next year

No comments:

Post a Comment