A Word before 'party'

Notice that "for" comes after 'to throw a party.' You can add more detail about the party by putting a word before 'party' : birthday party, graduation party, retirement party.

I had a farewell party with my colleague few months ago.

I have no a special party this year. I will graduate master program next year, maybe I will throw a party at that time.

next year i will throw birthday party for my wife

I just threw a party for my dog last week.It was so amazing.

I threw a party for my birthday on last month.

I will throw my mom's retirement party in next month with our family and her coworkers.

i have been so busy that can't attend party


i threw a party for my best friends birthday last month

I threw an anniversary party for my friend's establishing his own business.
I had throw the year end party for my company.

I've attended a big weeding party twi days ago it's was so amazing party

I was invited to throw a graduation party and my friend´s birthday party in a unique day .

i came just to throw a graduation party for my brother

I just attended my uncle's wedding party

I will throw my friend's wedding party.


I will throw party for my uncle birthday in Sept

I'll attend the garden party of hers

I will throw a charity party for some orphans

No comments:

Post a Comment